More About FVLMS
MOVING IS DIFFICULT, BUT WITH THE HELP OF A TRUE PROFESSIONAL IT CAN GO QUICK & EASY
Should I Tip My Movers? Yes, if you feel they are worth it, but the amount is completely up to you.. In my 28 years experience your typical tip is between 5%-15% of the total bill, per mover. The guys at F.V.L. are more than worth it; they are all about making you, the customer, happy!
A LIST OF THINGS WE HAVE FOUND THAT CAN SHAVE TIME OFF YOUR MOVE BECAUSE IN THIS BUSINESS, TIME IS MONEY.
Please take into consideration that we are More Than Happy to do these things for you. We have listed these things for the more willing customer or those who are trying to cut costs. We bring tools for all disassembly & reassembly, we bring shovels to clear side walks & walk-ways, we are well versed in electronic equipment.
- Disassemble all beds, mirrors on dressers, washers & dryers, table legs or bases, your wires to electrical equipment (TV’s, DVD’s, computers, etc.).
- Take all lamp shades off lamps, carry them in automobile or put them in the proper box.
- Stage your boxes in one room or garage, so they are easily accessible to the movers.
- Make sure all your boxes are taped shut (heavy items in small boxes, lighter items in big boxes) it makes loading a truck go much quicker.
- Have sidewalks to door access free of all ice & snow before the movers arrive.
- Make sure you have all cash in hand before the end of job, so the time does not tick on the way to the bank.
- Use your time wisely, remembering anything that goes into another hour will be charged a full hour.
- Stay clear of the movers path and please keep animals and children clear too.
- Make sure the elevator for pick-up & drop-off are secured with a key for keeping the door open during the move. Speak with apartment management.
IF YOU’RE PACKING YOUR OWN BOXES, HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO GET THEM FREE OR BUY THEM @ A DISCOUNT:
- If you want to pickup free boxes people give them away on a daily basis on www.CraigsList.org
- If you want boxes delivered to your door Goto: Moving Boxes
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL LINKS TO GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER AT YOUR NEW HOUSE, APARTMENT, CONDO OR LOFT:
- Click here to change your address
- A list of Telephone companies off Google so you can change your lines
CLICK ON THE CABLE SERVICE PROVIDER OF YOUR CHOICE
Let us show you, what our customers have called “the best Move they have ever had”.
Awards & Reviews!