Denver Packing and Unpacking Services
Packing and unpacking can be the most stressful and labor-intensive part of a move. From sorting, labeling and wrapping to rearranging and assembling, packing can be an overwhelming process.
Fischer Van Lines offers professional packing and unpacking services in the Denver area which can be customized to meet the needs of your move. Whether you need help with packing, unpacking or both; one room or a whole house, our experienced crew can meet your needs.
Why hire Professional Packing Services?
There are so many things to do when planning a move and packing all the items you've accumulated through the years is a big job. Professional can help you save time. Fischer Van Lines offers a number of options to fit your Denver packing needs. From packing your whole house, one room or specific items, we can take on this task for you.
Packaging services are ideal for people who:
- Have a busy work or home schedule
- Have small children or are an expectant mother
- Have physical limitations
- Have a limited amount of time before the move
- Have a large number of items to pack
What is included in the Packing Service?
Our professional packing team comes out to your home before your move and places your items into boxes. We carefully pack all of your items using the proper packing materials, and appropriately sized boxes to ensure safety. We also label and tape your boxes and clean up afterward.
Why hire Professional UnPacking Services?
After a move, you are left with an entire home or business to unpack on your own which can often take weeks. With professional unpacking services, you can be completely unpacked and enjoying your new space in a day.
Unpacking services are ideal for those who:
- Need to be done by a specific date (holiday, visitors, new baby)
- Are exhausted from packing and not looking forward to another task.
- Want to be able to settle into (and enjoy) your new home right away
What is included in the Unpacking Service?
Fischer's trained professionals will put each box in the right room and unpack all of the contents and place them as well. This includes
- Unpacking and organizing the kitchen
- Assembling furniture (beds, desks, sofas, and tables)
- Putting away and hanging clothes
- Unpacking and setting up the bathrooms
- Hanging curtains, clocks, and pictures
- Removing and recycling all boxes and packing materials